Wednesday 2 May 2012

My favourite piece of technology



I must begin by saying I do have a love/hate relationship with technology. Talking to my friend Chris who’s working in Yemen through Skype is fantastic, but at the same time I think it's not necessary to give technology an incredible amount of importance in your life.
In terms of technology, what I use the most are mp3 players. Last week I lost the one I got three years ago so I’m planning to get a new one as soon as I get paid.
I like mp3 players because of their size, you can carry them everywhere you go and some of them have very original designs as well. I use my mp3 every day mainly because I can listen to music. Also, it’s useful to keep my favourite family pictures, all the files I need for work and my studies, and videos of course.
I can imagine my life without an mp3 but now that I’m used to this piece of technology, I think I’d need something similar, specially to continue enjoying music!

No comments:

Post a Comment